Ganges beach offer an environment to wake up with the birds chirping and can swim in the fresh water of the river Ganges. Camping in Rishikesh has soon become immensely popular. River Rafting in Rishikesh a prominent rafting tour operator comes with the most excellent Riverside Camping Packages at Shivpuri camps and Kaudiyala. Our services as a tour operator have been applauded by several travel agencies and an endless list of adventure enthusiasts and water-sport freaks from across the world. We offer a variety of Adventure Tours including White water river rafting and beach camping in rishikesh at Shivpuri, kaudiyala, marine drive, brahmpuri and byasi. Our river rafting camps in rishikesh are equipped with all required facilities and security measures.
Camping is a recreational activity that does not have any age limit. Any individual who likes to explore new places and enjoy the beauty and serenity of nature can embark on a camping voyage. Haridwar Rishikesh tourism can offer Beach camps in Rishikesh, Shivpuri and Kaudiyala inclusive white water rafting from Shivpuri, bramhpuri, marindrive, kaudiyala. We have 2 types of camping on beach side Budget and luxury according to your interest. our main motto is that you will get value for money camping in Rishikesh and Shivpuri.
Rishikesh Camping Packages
Shivpuri Camp Tour Package - 02 Nights / 03 Days
Day 01:- Delhi To Haridwar To Rishikesh Shivpuri Camp
Meet our assistant at Haridwar Or Delhi and transfer your camp in Rishikesh Shivpuri. Evening enjoy the camp activities in camp. Over night at camp.
Day 02:- Rishikesh Shivpuri Camp
Morning after breakfast ready for your rafting trip. After rafting visit rishikesh and back your camp for local visit. Over night at Camp.
Day 03:-Rishikesh Shivpuri Camp To Haridwar To Delhi
Morning after breakfast. Check Out Your Camp. Visit Rishikesh - Haridwar According your time and back Drop you Haridwar Or Delhi.
Best Season: Closed on Tuesday.
Tour Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
Deluxe Camp Package Cost Ex Haridwar
|Person||Deluxe Package cost||Vehicle||Camps|
|02||INR 5300/-Per Person||A/C Indigo||01 Tent|
|04||INR 4300/- Per Person||A/C Indigo||02 Tents|
|04||INR 4800/-Per Person||A/C Innova||02 Tents|
|06||INR 4300/-Per Person||A/C Innova||03 Tents|
|08||INR 4300/-Per Person||A/C Tempo||04 Tents|
|10||INR 4000/-Per Person||A/c Tempo||05 Tents|
|12||INR 3900/-Per Person||A/C Tempo||06 Tents|
Deluxe Camps Package Ex Delhi
|Person||Deluxe Package cost||Vehicle||Camps|
|02||INR 8000/-Per Person||A/C Indigo||01 Tent|
|04||INR 5700/- Per Person||A/C Indigo||02 Tents|
|04||INR 6400/-Per Person||A/C Innova||02 Tents|
|06||INR 5400/-Per Person||A/C Innova||03 Tents|
|08||INR 5400/-Per Person||A/C Tempo||04 Tents|
|10||INR 4900/-Per Person||A/c Tempo||05 Tents|
|12||INR 4600/-Per Person||A/C Tempo||06 Tents|
Terms & Conditions
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver's T.A. & Service Tax will be paid by passenger.
- Full & Final payments to be made before journey.
- Agencies are authorized to change the tour program under unavoidable circumstances.
- During the complete journey period, all risks to life and/or luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own account.
- We are committed to provide the services as per the contract of the package tours under normal circumstances only. In case of road blocking due to landside or any other natural disaster etc. we shall not be responsible for any refund of fare. If a passenger chooses to proceed further on his/their own in such a situation, we will not be responsible for their action.
- If the passengers return back before time according to agreement, by their own wish, no refund of amount will be there.
- List of passengers/ Name of Family members, for L.T.C purpose if it is required, will be issued separately.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Tehari Gharwal (UA).
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment is made.
- Any meal, activity or service that has not been availed by the client, will not be adjusted in the package cost.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- We reserve the rights of changing the itinerary for smooth operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although every effort would be made to provide the services as per the schedule) will not be liable for any claims. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of any nature.
- Package & cost is based on a minimum strength of 08/14/16/18/24…..- PAX.
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
- To and Fro travel by transport as by Guest/client.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- You will not be able to avail this package in case you are undergoing any medical treatment (like Diabetes, High & low Blood pressure, Vertigo, Asthma, Heart problem, etc.).
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. Baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- Twin/Triple sharing accommodation in tents.
- All hygienic meals during the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Rafting with all safety equipment and Professional River guides.
- Rafting, Trekking, Excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
COST NOT INCLUDES
- Any increase in the govt. taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature - telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, parking, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading "Tour Cost Includes" and the itinerary.
* Bonfire available in Evening (1or 2 bonfire for all groups in camp)
* Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting & Marine Drive trip) (20 to 25 fit height)
* Rock Climbing / Rappelling site (20 to 25 fit Rock height)
* Complimentary for children below 5 years (without extra bed)
* Children between 5-10 yrs get a 50% discount (without extra bed)
* Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
Back Packs or safari bags only, a pair of good quality and comfortable Sports Shoes (must already be in use for min.10 days), 2 pairs of Cotton Socks, Slippers, a Torch, Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 Pairs of Comfortable and sturdy wear for change, a jacket and pullover During winters). Water Sack, Toilet accessories, Light and nourishing Snacks, Diary and Pen, Personal Medicine, Camera/Binoculars.
We recommend our clients to take travel insurance for their travel risks.
Cancellations made beyond 30 days will qualify for a full refund after deducting bank/credit card charges if applicable. Thereafter, refund shall be made as follows:
- 50% of the total amount charged if canceled 2 Weeks prior the trip
- 75% of the total amount charged if canceled 1 Week prior the trip
- 100% Cancellation charge in if canceled less than 1 week of travel/postponement of the trip / no show