Jumpin Heights offer first fixed platform BUNGY (Cliff) Yet another wonderful option to experience thrill is to get yourself busy in cliff jumping. All those who are in Rishikesh for rafting can never miss cliff jumping. Put your physical and mental abilities to test as you choose to enjoy cliff jumpimg in Rishikesh. Have you ever heard of base jumping? Cliff jumping is a milder version of this adventure sport. Get ready for some adrenaline pumping action as you climb up a cliff and ready yourself to jump off. Generally, the sport involves jumping from a 30-40 ft high cliff. The sport will let you know your bodily strength. Depending upon the physical abilities, you can also grow your cliff jumping abilities. For some, it is just an adventure sport. For others, it's a hobby. So, it is both fun and adventure. How does it feel to jump in freezing cold water in mid-summer? The experience is definitely going to be one that you will take time to forget. Our instructors will be with you as you climb up the rock and reach the jumping platform. Equipped with a life jacket and a helmet, you will be accompanied to the cliff from where you have to jump down. Find out how it feels when you are in the air for a couple of seconds. And when you actually touch the surface of water. It's really a lot of fun!
When you are at Rishikesh, there are plenty of exciting activities that you can indulge in like Cliff jumping if you are not content with just river rafting. While rafting at the Brahmpuri stretch which lies just 2 km before Laxman Jhula where there’s a cliff where you can experience the thrill of cliff jumping. You can easily park the raft on the beach and get on the cliff to dive into the river.
When you are river rafting in Rishikesh you must never miss out of cliff jumping as it would will add up to the thrill. It is absolutely safe and the best thing is it is safer for a non-swimmer as well as you will be wearing a life jacket to keep you afloat on the water. Besides, the guides would ensure that you are brought on the raft unharmed. The fun part it you will experience the adrenalin rush from jumping so high a cliff into the river. Once you do it you will try and do it again as it will awaken the adventurous side of you.
How high the cliff is in Rishikesh
The river current is not strong down the cliff. However, the water level determines the height of the jump although the Tehri Dam controls the water level of the Ganges and it may vary from time to time during the day. On an average the height of the jump is say about 20 feet if not more. However, in the fall season especially during June the height is just about 10 feet.
No matter which season you pick to cliff jump in Rishikesh, it will rid you of your fear of heights and water completely and feed your confidence a great deal. Besides, the activity is also the part of the corporate team building program as well. When you sign up for river rafting in Rishikesh cliff jumping comes as a part of the package.
The package: It comes free with river rafting.
The thrill of Cliff Jumping has built international records and people do it either for fun or to accomplish their passionate goals. Below mentioned are the basic instructions which need to be followed by people before heading towards Cliff Jumping: Basic height from water surface to enjoy the thrill of Cliff Jumping is 25 to 30 feet. Though cliff jumper can jump from more height than the basic. The higher one goes, the speed effect also increases. In basic one the fall time span is mere 3 seconds.
It is important for a cliff jumper to evaluate his physical strength before plunging into the water.
The adventure is not meant for children below 12 years and hydro-phobic or height-phobic people.
Right gear is an essential part of any river adventure. Life Jacket absolutely necessary
Terms & Conditions
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver's T.A. & Service Tax will be paid by passenger.
- Full & Final payments to be made before journey.
- Agencies are authorized to change the tour program under unavoidable circumstances.
- During the complete journey period, all risks to life and/or luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own account.
- We are committed to provide the services as per the contract of the package tours under normal circumstances only. In case of road blocking due to landside or any other natural disaster etc. we shall not be responsible for any refund of fare. If a passenger chooses to proceed further on his/their own in such a situation, we will not be responsible for their action.
- If the passengers return back before time according to agreement, by their own wish, no refund of amount will be there.
- List of passengers/ Name of Family members, for L.T.C purpose if it is required, will be issued separately.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Tehari Gharwal (UA).
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment is made.
- Any meal, activity or service that has not been availed by the client, will not be adjusted in the package cost.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- We reserve the rights of changing the itinerary for smooth operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although every effort would be made to provide the services as per the schedule) will not be liable for any claims. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of any nature.
- Package & cost is based on a minimum strength of 08/14/16/18/24…..- PAX.
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
- To and Fro travel by transport as by Guest/client.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- You will not be able to avail this package in case you are undergoing any medical treatment (like Diabetes, High & low Blood pressure, Vertigo, Asthma, Heart problem, etc.).
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. Baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- Twin/Triple sharing accommodation in tents.
- All hygienic meals during the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Rafting with all safety equipment and Professional River guides.
- Rafting, Trekking, Excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
COST NOT INCLUDES
- Any increase in the govt. taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature - telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, parking, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading "Tour Cost Includes" and the itinerary.
* Bonfire available in Evening (1or 2 bonfire for all groups in camp)
* Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting & Marine Drive trip) (20 to 25 fit height)
* Rock Climbing / Rappelling site (20 to 25 fit Rock height)
* Complimentary for children below 5 years (without extra bed)
* Children between 5-10 yrs get a 50% discount (without extra bed)
* Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
Back Packs or safari bags only, a pair of good quality and comfortable Sports Shoes (must already be in use for min.10 days), 2 pairs of Cotton Socks, Slippers, a Torch, Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 Pairs of Comfortable and sturdy wear for change, a jacket and pullover During winters). Water Sack, Toilet accessories, Light and nourishing Snacks, Diary and Pen, Personal Medicine, Camera/Binoculars.
We recommend our clients to take travel insurance for their travel risks.
Cancellations made beyond 30 days will qualify for a full refund after deducting bank/credit card charges if applicable. Thereafter, refund shall be made as follows:
- 50% of the total amount charged if canceled 2 Weeks prior the trip
- 75% of the total amount charged if canceled 1 Week prior the trip
- 100% Cancellation charge in if canceled less than 1 week of travel/postponement of the trip / no show