Jumpin Heights offer first fixed platform BUNGY (Bungee) Rishikesh India. A Cantilever platform built over a rocky cliff over looking a rocky river HALL, a tributory of River Ganga. Jump with rubber chords tied to your ankle and feel the adrenalin rush like never before. Bungee Jump Height - 83 MTRS The Bungee has been designed by David Allardice of New Zealand. Jump Masters flown in from New Zealand to operate the Bungee. After the Jump, the Jumpers are lowered down to a drop zone in the river which has only 2 ft of water. Walk up to the cafeteria and enjoy watching your photographs & video of the jump. Don’t forget to collect your Dare to Jump Certificate.
Best Season: Closed on Tuesday.
Age: Minimum - 12 year
Weight: Minimum – 35 kg and Maximum – 110 kg
Price From: Rs.250/- Per Person
Flying Fox Activities
You are harnessed to the wire and on release by gravity roll down the wire upto 7 mtrs above the river level and then going up. Finally returning & settling down at the lowest point. Accelerate upto speeds of 160 kmph. Feel the air gushing past. You are pulled back to the launch platform by a retrieval mechanism. Walk back to the cafeteria and enjoy watching your photographs & video of the jump. Normally done by 3 people in Tandem. Can be done alone at an extra cost. Don’t forget to collect your Dare to Jump Certificate.
Flying Fox Jump Platform - 120 MTRS
Minimum Requirements:Age: Minimum -12 year
Weight: Minimum – 20 kg and Maximum – 130 kg
Jumpin Heights offer first fixed platform Swing Rishikesh India. Jump is done from the same Bungee Platform. You are fitted with a seat & chest harness which is connected to the fixed wire ropes. On jump, after a initial free fall, the ropes smoothly swing you like a pendulum. You need guts to jump, but the experience is exhilarating. After the Swing, the Jumpers are lowered down to a drop zone in the river which has only 2 ft of water. Walk up to the cafeteria and enjoy watching your photographs & video of the jump. Can be done alone or by 2 people in Tandem.
Swing Jump Height 83 MTRS
Minimum Requirements:Age: Minimum -12 year
Weight: Minimum – 20 kg and Maximum – 130 kg
Only 1 Day Bungee Jump Activities Rate List
NON REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE
Entry Ticket - Rs. 100/- per person and Rs.200/- Bungee coach per person
GOVERNMENT OF UTTARAKHAND LEVIES ENTERTAINMENT TAX @ 20 % ON JUMPS
|BUNGY||Rs. 3600/- Per jump|
|GIANT SWING||Rs. 3600/- per person|
|FLYING FOX||3000 Single / 1900 Tandem Per person|
|ANY REPEAT JUMP|| Rs. 2000/- + E.Tax = Rs. 2400 per person (Bungy/Swing)
Rs. 1000/- + E.Tax = Rs 1200 (Flying Fox)
|Bungy/Swing||Rs. 4000/- per person|
|Bungy/Fox||Rs. 3500/- per person|
|Swing/Fox||Rs. 3500/- per person|
|All 3 Jumps (Bungy+Swing+Flying Fox)||Rs.5000/- per person|
Bungee Jump Safety Guide
Jumping is fun and an exhilarating adventure tourism experience. We have ensured safety by hiring services of technically qualified extreme adventure sports experts with years of experience of operating these sports in New Zealand, the country which has commercialized the BUNGEE. The Jump Platforms have been designed by the team from New Zealand and we have flown in Jump Masters from New Zealand to operate the site. We ensure safety by making sure we have a highly experienced crew, a high level of training, the best equipment and procedures in place. We have in place a number of checks and counter checks and very thorough inspection schedules to ensure a high level of safety standards.
We have followed the standards, viz the Australian & New Zealand Standards Authority Guidelines for commercial operations in h3ungy Jumping and these standards are now h3eing incorporated to form the Indian Standards which did not exist h3efore.
For the I year, David Allardice of New Zealand will h3e conducting external audits for safety practices and suh3sequently we would h3e asking an external Agency like h3ureau Veritas, an internationally recognized auditing company to carry out the audits for equipment maintenance and processes. These audits would h3e conducted twice a year.
ASSOCIATION WITH RON CRANSTON
Ron Cranston from New Zealand has been operating the Bungy, Flying Fox & the Swing in New Zealand for 6 yrs. He has spent 3 months in India overseeing the minute details during the construction of the Bungy, The Swing and the Flying Fox. He will be visiting India at periodic intervals to oversee the safety of the operations of all the activities. Owned and operated by Ex Army Officer to ensure discipline in safety practices.
Terms & Conditions
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver's T.A. & Service Tax will be paid by passenger.
- Full & Final payments to be made before journey.
- Agencies are authorized to change the tour program under unavoidable circumstances.
- During the complete journey period, all risks to life and/or luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own account.
- We are committed to provide the services as per the contract of the package tours under normal circumstances only. In case of road blocking due to landside or any other natural disaster etc. we shall not be responsible for any refund of fare. If a passenger chooses to proceed further on his/their own in such a situation, we will not be responsible for their action.
- If the passengers return back before time according to agreement, by their own wish, no refund of amount will be there.
- List of passengers/ Name of Family members, for L.T.C purpose if it is required, will be issued separately.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Tehari Gharwal (UA).
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment is made.
- Any meal, activity or service that has not been availed by the client, will not be adjusted in the package cost.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- We reserve the rights of changing the itinerary for smooth operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although every effort would be made to provide the services as per the schedule) will not be liable for any claims. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of any nature.
- Package & cost is based on a minimum strength of 08/14/16/18/24…..- PAX.
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
- To and Fro travel by transport as by Guest/client.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- You will not be able to avail this package in case you are undergoing any medical treatment (like Diabetes, High & low Blood pressure, Vertigo, Asthma, Heart problem, etc.).
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. Baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- Twin/Triple sharing accommodation in tents.
- All hygienic meals during the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Rafting with all safety equipment and Professional River guides.
- Rafting, Trekking, Excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
COST NOT INCLUDES
- Any increase in the govt. taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature - telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, parking, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading "Tour Cost Includes" and the itinerary.
* Bonfire available in Evening (1or 2 bonfire for all groups in camp)
* Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting & Marine Drive trip) (20 to 25 fit height)
* Rock Climbing / Rappelling site (20 to 25 fit Rock height)
* Complimentary for children below 5 years (without extra bed)
* Children between 5-10 yrs get a 50% discount (without extra bed)
* Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
Back Packs or safari bags only, a pair of good quality and comfortable Sports Shoes (must already be in use for min.10 days), 2 pairs of Cotton Socks, Slippers, a Torch, Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 Pairs of Comfortable and sturdy wear for change, a jacket and pullover During winters). Water Sack, Toilet accessories, Light and nourishing Snacks, Diary and Pen, Personal Medicine, Camera/Binoculars.
We recommend our clients to take travel insurance for their travel risks.
Cancellations made beyond 30 days will qualify for a full refund after deducting bank/credit card charges if applicable. Thereafter, refund shall be made as follows:
- 50% of the total amount charged if canceled 2 Weeks prior the trip
- 75% of the total amount charged if canceled 1 Week prior the trip
- 100% Cancellation charge in if canceled less than 1 week of travel/postponement of the trip / no show