Rishikesh is also known as Himalayan Town of Uttarakhand as it is sheltered by beautiful Himalayan valleys. The intriguing uneven rocks of the Shivalik Himalayan Cliffs entice climbers to reach to the top. Travelers from all around the world enjoy rock climbing over these thrilling cliffs and get mesmerized by the scenic views, while stepping up on the edges of these magnificent rocks. The cliffs present exciting challenges in front of adventurers who come from far off distances to get a thrill of rock climbing.
The Shivalik ranges features straight mountains that are appropriate for rock climbing. The adventure is all about reaching the top of the cliff with the help of cords and natural grips. Mountaineering needs prowess and techniques. The climbers should be physically fit to take up the challenges of Rock Climbing. Ascent takes more stamina and energy than the descent. This challenge is a passion for some and fun for others. The adventure doesn’t restrain anyone and is enjoyed by men, women and children. The stretch of the trip depends on the tolerance level of the climber.Novice climbers who are climbing for mere fun can take up a short stretch of cliffs and adventurous mountaineer, who indulge in this sport for their passion, take up a longer stretch.
Climbing over the Shivalik Himalayan Cliffs is more like a practicing session to them. People of all ages are seen hiking up and making the best of their stay.
Rock climbing is not an easy adventure and needs diligence. Travelers who are new to mountaineering must heed the introductory sessions given by expert climbers and instructors. These sessions will help them to understand the technicalities and obstacles of this adventure. Moreover, the climbers must gear up with essential equipments that are needed to climb over the cliffs. Following are some significant points that a climber must keep in mind before hiking.
The adventure of descending down a rock, relying 100% on the equipment, is called rappelling. Like rock climbing, rappelling in Rishikesh is also great fun. Geared with the right equipment, you can double up the joy of this adventure. Rappeling down a cliff can be done in a variety of ways. Even when you have with you standard climbing gear, you should know how it use the gear for a safe rappel down the cliff.
Equipment needed while rappelling down a cliff include athletic tapes, climbing gear, harness, helmets, ropes and shoes. It is very important to test the rappel anchor before you set it. One end of the rope should be fixed to the rappel. Another important thing to remember here is that the rope does not pass over sharp edges while the other end of the rope reaches the ground. The rappel device should be attached to both the rope and the harness. Instructors will guide you on how to use the equipment and have a safe rappelling down the cliff.
Climbing is a great way to put your physical and mental strength to the test. In addition, you can also increase your confidence in yourself greatly. To complete the task successfully, it is all you need endurance and faith in him and once you're done, you will be filled with the joy of achieving their goal. So do not forget to mark the escalation as a must on your list on your travel nest to Rishikesh.
Rock climbing is a physically and mentally demanding sport, often tests the strength, endurance, agility and balance of a climber with his or her mental control. Climbing is a winter activity in which participants climb over, down or transversely natural rock formations. The goal is to reach the top of training or the end of a predetermined path without falling. Uttrakhand is known global as the preferred target for climbing each year, thousands and hundreds of travelers come here to enjoy the adventure of climbing. Rishikesh climbing is enjoyed by the young and the young at heart. Sport climbing has different definitions for all. To some, adventure means to challenge your stamina and strength. For added, it is a way to promulgate the enjoyment of arrival.
The climb is not suitable for everyone because it requires tolerance and support or encouragement. When you start climbing the ideal purpose in the name of his endurance and strength is selected. Thousands of travelers come every year to enjoy this exciting adventure. You have to take the session before climbing in which you will learn the technique of this adventure sport. In climbing you must mentally and physically strong.
We have a number of groups that specialize in adventure sports like rock climbing; they guide, safety and you learn how making this fun adventure.
Terms & Conditions
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver's T.A. & Service Tax will be paid by passenger.
- Full & Final payments to be made before journey.
- Agencies are authorized to change the tour program under unavoidable circumstances.
- During the complete journey period, all risks to life and/or luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own account.
- We are committed to provide the services as per the contract of the package tours under normal circumstances only. In case of road blocking due to landside or any other natural disaster etc. we shall not be responsible for any refund of fare. If a passenger chooses to proceed further on his/their own in such a situation, we will not be responsible for their action.
- If the passengers return back before time according to agreement, by their own wish, no refund of amount will be there.
- List of passengers/ Name of Family members, for L.T.C purpose if it is required, will be issued separately.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Tehari Gharwal (UA).
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment is made.
- Any meal, activity or service that has not been availed by the client, will not be adjusted in the package cost.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- We reserve the rights of changing the itinerary for smooth operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although every effort would be made to provide the services as per the schedule) will not be liable for any claims. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of any nature.
- Package & cost is based on a minimum strength of 08/14/16/18/24…..- PAX.
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
- To and Fro travel by transport as by Guest/client.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- You will not be able to avail this package in case you are undergoing any medical treatment (like Diabetes, High & low Blood pressure, Vertigo, Asthma, Heart problem, etc.).
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. Baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- Twin/Triple sharing accommodation in tents.
- All hygienic meals during the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Rafting with all safety equipment and Professional River guides.
- Rafting, Trekking, Excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
COST NOT INCLUDES
- Any increase in the govt. taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature - telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, parking, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading "Tour Cost Includes" and the itinerary.
* Bonfire available in Evening (1or 2 bonfire for all groups in camp)
* Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting & Marine Drive trip) (20 to 25 fit height)
* Rock Climbing / Rappelling site (20 to 25 fit Rock height)
* Complimentary for children below 5 years (without extra bed)
* Children between 5-10 yrs get a 50% discount (without extra bed)
* Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
Back Packs or safari bags only, a pair of good quality and comfortable Sports Shoes (must already be in use for min.10 days), 2 pairs of Cotton Socks, Slippers, a Torch, Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 Pairs of Comfortable and sturdy wear for change, a jacket and pullover During winters). Water Sack, Toilet accessories, Light and nourishing Snacks, Diary and Pen, Personal Medicine, Camera/Binoculars.
We recommend our clients to take travel insurance for their travel risks.
Cancellations made beyond 30 days will qualify for a full refund after deducting bank/credit card charges if applicable. Thereafter, refund shall be made as follows:
- 50% of the total amount charged if canceled 2 Weeks prior the trip
- 75% of the total amount charged if canceled 1 Week prior the trip
- 100% Cancellation charge in if canceled less than 1 week of travel/postponement of the trip / no show